- Benefits the soft tissue on the body.
- Massage away areas of tension in the body
- Increase joint mobility
Hot Stone Therapy
In the last 10 years Hot Stone Therapy has gained popularity as a physical and spiritual healing treatment. Its origins date back more than 5000 years used by many cultures including East Indian and Native American.
Hot Stone Therapy combines massage with the application of heated stones either massaged over the body or placed upon specific areas in the context of a therapeutic massage.
Basalt stones are typically used by professionals because of their flawless smoothness and natural ability to retain heat. All earth's elements, mountains, seas, rivers and streams participate in the continuous and miraculous formation of this type of stone. The various forces in their ageless creation give these stones an inherent magnetic field that helps to re-balance the body's energy centres during a treatment.
Hot Stone massage is a widely recognized holistic treatment with many therapeutic benefits
- The circulatory system is both stimulated and relaxed when hot stones are combined with
- Increased circulation promotes the release of toxins from the muscles, assisting the body in
- Tense muscles are softened and eased by the deeply penetrating heat of the stones.
- The high magnetic field inherent in the stones promotes grounding.
- Hot stone massage is deeply detoxifying and profoundly relaxing thus reducing overall stress
and promoting increased well being and vitality.
Chakra Clearing and Balancing
- Chakras hold our life story
- Energy must move freely through the Chakras in order for us to be well
- Each of the 7 Chakras is related to an organ system
- The Organ System health is affected by the state of the Chakras
- Chakras influence Hormones
- Chakras help to move stagnant energy out of the body
- Chakras have a Physiological, Psychological and Spiritual function
- Chakras influence all other energy systems in the body
Benefits of Chakra Clearing and Balancing
- If you are feeling sluggish a Chakra treatment can bring back vitality
- Removes toxic energies
- Helps to bring hormones and emotions into balance
- Helps you feel more centered, grounded and balanced
- Increase your energy levels
- Feel more aligned
- No Body Oils are used
- Therapist works through clothing
- Emphasizes self-healing and active support for the healthy flow of one’s own energies.
- Can be used as a complementary practice and as a health support system in its own right.
- Very relaxing and soothing
- Feel energized without feeling an adrenaline rush
- Focuses on the energetic communications and processes that support he body’s chemistry
- Opens Energy Pathways to help the human body
Shiatsu Massage Therapy
How does Shiatsu Massage compared to a Massage Therapy?
- A popular style of Oriental Bodywork also referred to as Accupressure Massage.
- Helps to promote healing by balancing the flow of energy in the Meridians (channels) to create greater harmony of body, mind
- Restore balance in the physical, emotional and spiritual self
- A point-holding form of body work that follows the Energy Meridian lines in
- No body oils are used
- Therapist works through comfortable clothing
- The technique includes passive stretching and gentle mobilization on tight joints.
Benefits of Shiatsu Massage
- Encourages Relaxation and Stress Relief
- Relieves back pain and Sciatica
- Arthritic pain relief
- Fibromyalgia pain relief
- Facilitates circulation